I need some guidance for project

Hi friends dis s nagashree studying engineering in ece branch(5th sem) i am planning to do some project related to communication system bt ours is the 1st batch in our clg so no seniors to guide me so plz help me by suggesting some small interesting project that can be completed widin a month

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    As you are in 5th sem only you can go with FM or AM Transmitter Receiver Project. Or try out on RF based Communication project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

here is a memorable picture of myself being the only guest online! Love this photo.
please send placement paers of honeywell to my mail
Mozilla has just released firefox 7 - Firefox 7 Download & Upgrade. What's New? - CrazyEngineers . Mozilla promises huge improvements in memory management which was a pain in the...
Huawei Introduces New Android Gingerbread Phone – The Honor - CrazyEngineers SeaStead States Concept To Be Funded By Peter Thiel, Paypal Co-Founder - CrazyEngineers Micromax A85 Features, Tech Specs, Review...
Complete news coverage here: iPhone 5 Launch Event On October 4 At Cupertino HQ – Apple Confirms - CrazyEngineers The event is going to be grand. Is anyone sad about...