I need Russian sources (Aerodynamic and Flight Mechanics)

Hi guys. I need ur suggestion. Firstly, (I gotta say that I'm new about this topic) I'm studying mechanical engineering and It's my first year. I've never learned about fluid mechanics or termodynamic or differantial equations before but I'm dealing with Aircrafts especially UAV. I've read Aircraft design (Daniel P. Raymer) and some other small sources and I've learned a lot. I deal to make model aircraft nowadays. It's okey.
Your suggestion is related with book. I'm looking some Russian Aerodynamic or aircraft design books. Tupolev, Ilyushin etc. Can you suggest a book for me? Thank you. (Just Russian)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Would anyone please let me have an auto cad drawing on aerodynamic equipment,viz. aeroplane,train,helicopter,lift etc.
Would anybody be kind enough to provide me the calculation and formulae details by virtue of which,the maximum efficiency of a mechanical screw jack could be calculated.
Quote: There was a time when engineers could work within companies and have minimal (or even bad) communication skills. While it is not necessarily important for engineers to become great...
I've been trying the Reliance Jio Mifi device under the unlimited trial that Jio is offering. The connection seemed to be reliable for the past two days. However, it looks...
hello sir, i hv done ME mechanical cad/cam in 2016 and hv two years experience of assistant lecturer..After a gap of one year in teaching i m nt getting any...