I need a good career advice from all of you

I am a 2006 passout(ECE) with an overall percentage of 80.I got married immediately after my education and couldn't work or do higher studies.I have decided to work but i really don't know how to enter the job field.I am not a fresher or experienced.I really don't know what to do?Should i just do a CCNA course or some kind of software course??really confused.Your help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First things first -

1. Upload your resume to all the popular job sites.
    2. If you have friends/contacts working in the companies you wish to apply to; forward your resume to them. They may then forward it to the HRs.
    3. Opt for a course in your field of interest. Many training institutes provide job assistance which can be of great help.
    4. Start freelancing. There are many sites where you can execute projects for others for a fee.
    5. Start teaching - look for openings for lecturers. If you have a good command over 2-3 subjects, you'll have a good opportunity.
    6. If nothing works, start private tutoring, if possible. This should be a good source of income and if you are persistent with it; you can grow your business. I'd strongly recommend this option.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At present iam pursuing 2nd mechanical . in the next year i would like to write the gate exam,,,, please guide through that.😎
Heya! I'm still in the planning stages of one of my projects, a telemetry system for my car. One of the function's I'd like to implement is a detector to...
My motherboard is not supporting ac97 sound driver. Help me from where can get it free.
hello all, i have following issues.. my aim is to record the following sequence of pages of an HTTPS application..which is .. Main Page----> login page-->confirmation page--->data entry form---> search...
hello all, i have following issues.. my aim is to record the following sequence of pages of an HTTPS application..which is .. Main Page----> login page-->confirmation page--->data entry form---> search...