Window7 help?

My motherboard is not supporting ac97 sound driver. Help me from where can get it free.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    You mean your AC 97 not compatible with Windows 7? Try downloading this: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    try on #-Link-Snipped-# may be
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    else give your motherboard model here. will be helpful in giving u the exact link
  • ankesh.cs2007
    ankesh.cs2007
    thank you i got it
  • sendwand123
    sendwand123
    ankesh.cs2007
    My motherboard is not supporting ac97 sound driver. Help me from where can get it free.

HI according to me you will be find more drive on the net i hope you will be get it

thanks!!!!!

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello all, i have following issues.. my aim is to record the following sequence of pages of an HTTPS application..which is .. Main Page----> login page-->confirmation page--->data entry form---> search...
hello all, i have following issues.. my aim is to record the following sequence of pages of an HTTPS application..which is .. Main Page----> login page-->confirmation page--->data entry form---> search...
Hi all, I always hearing that querying a database is alaways a performance issue in the J2EE based web applications. How far its true? and what basis the performance is...
Consider three source code files main.c, f1.c, and f2.c, containing some C source codes. The function main is defined in the file main.c, function f1 is defined in the file...
I am from the stream Electrical and I got a Rank of 10017 in GATE 2010 and a score of 293, and I have reservation under SC category. I am...