I Just Posted Here Because I See "Biggie". R.I.P Tony.!

406684_309095475857692_2047522157_n

R.I.P Tony Greig.
AMUL's Tribute to Tony Greig- England captain turned commentator..
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't follow cricket much, but have heard the name quite a lot of times. RIP, Tony.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Whenever i read "The_Big_K" a little smile comes on my face because this name is related to three of my favourite rappers.
    1) Chris Wallace -- stage name : Biggie Smalls or B.I.G or Notorious B.I.G
    2) Biggie's small brother like street hommie -- Shaun Carter a.k.a JayZ or Hov or Jigga
    3) Kanye Omari West,the right hand of JayZ & one of dope beat maker in hiphop industry -- also known as Ye or Yeezy or The-Big-K.
    ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When a transformer winding suffers a short circuit, the adjoining turns of the same winding experience which force, is it repulsive or attractive?
Is there any easy trick trace to Tower of Hanoi problem manually? (for 4 and 5 disks)
These features need to be lit again small-talk KYCE CE- Labs Do post other features which are dormant in CE also provide some reliable solutions for reactivating these features? PS:...
Hello everyone..i hav just finished my BE in aeronautical engineering..I have no idea as what to do next.I am very much interested in learning CAE softwares like hypermesh.I would like...
i need to make a program similar to a print logger program where i can keep a track of the pages printed by several computers connected in a network. So...