I have Signed 2 years bond and ready to pay the penalty, but still my org is not accepting

Hi all,

I am currently working in an organization, at the time of accepting the offer I have signed 2 years bond, In that they have mentioned like if the candidate want to relieve the org within 24 months, he/she has to pay 1,00,000 lakh rupees for breaking the bond. I told my manager that I am ready to pay the amount kindly accept my resignation. He told me to put paper and even i dropped the paper on Feb 3rd. And even he recruited the new resource, told me to give KT for that resource, even i have completed 70% of the KT. But still he has not accepted my resignation. What is the feasible solution for this kindly help me out on this. only 10 working days left out. Kindly help me on the same

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you spoken with your company's HR manager about your situation?
  • Srinivasan Adhiseshalu
    Srinivasan Adhiseshalu
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you spoken with your company's HR manager about your situation?
    Yea I spoked, Since I have mentioned health issue in my resignation portal, They are asking me to provide an Medical Certificate, is it necessary to provide these kinda shits ?? Why they are torturing me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Srinivasan Adhiseshalu
    They are asking me to provide an Medical Certificate, is it necessary to provide these kinda shits ?? Why they are torturing me
    I think that's a very valid request from the HR and you should comply with it. Once you sign the bond, you'll have to comply with it.

You haven't told us the complete story. Are you joining other organisation or actually taking a real break from your career owing to health related issues?
  • Srinivasan Adhiseshalu
    Srinivasan Adhiseshalu
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think that's a very valid request from the HR and you should comply with it. Once you sign the bond, you'll have to comply with it.

You haven't told us the complete story. Are you joining other organisation or actually taking a real break from your career owing to health related issues?
    Yea I got an offer from another company. So I would like to join in that org.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What your existing employer will do is completely remains their choice and you can't have a say. The employment contracts are typically in favour of the employers. First, Ask your new employer if they can extend your joining date so that you can buy some time.

At the same time, you will have to talk to your HR manager about other options you have in case you can't produce a medical certificate. Is there any notice period that you'll have to serve? Have you taken it into account?
  • Srinivasan Adhiseshalu
    Srinivasan Adhiseshalu
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What your existing employer will do is completely remains their choice and you can't have a say. The employment contracts are typically in favour of the employers. First, Ask your new employer if they can extend your joining date so that you can buy some time.

At the same time, you will have to talk to your HR manager about other options you have in case you can't produce a medical certificate. Is there any notice period that you'll have to serve? Have you taken it into account?
    Yes, Already am serving the notice period. 50 days over 10 more days to go. Moreover he has announced in the team meeting also regarding my resignation and the new joinee is gonna fill my place. So that there is no place for me to work here. These things he has mentioned, but still he is not accepting my resignation. I just want to walk out from this and I am completely immobilized in focusing my work. How can i Work in these kinda situations. Kindly help me
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Same things happened with me when I had resigned from my job, usually happens with small companies, at that time my boss offered me 50% increment, so I can stay, but I didn't agree, so he allowed me to leave, I guess he will make last and final offer for you on last day, just don't do anything in frustration that will make him unhappy, let things go smoothly
  • Srinivasan Adhiseshalu
    Srinivasan Adhiseshalu
    Manish Goyal
    Same things happened with me when I had resigned from my job, usually happens with small companies, at that time my boss offered me 50% increment, so I can stay, but I didn't agree, so he allowed me to leave, I guess he will make last and final offer for you on last day, just don't do anything in frustration that will make him unhappy, let things go smoothly
    Oki thanks a lot, let me keep quite for this week ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm bit confused here. If your resignation letter has not been accepted yet, how come you're on notice period? Your notice period should ideally begin after your resignation has been accepted. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Have you talked to your manager why he isn't accepting your resignation? I agree with #-Link-Snipped-# that you should maintain very professional relationship with your managers and HR folks.

PS: When I had quit my job - I was presented with all awesome options including salary hike, half-day half-pay, 6 months unconditional leave and so on. ๐Ÿ˜€ It happens. Enjoy it!
  • Srinivasan Adhiseshalu
    Srinivasan Adhiseshalu
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm bit confused here. If your resignation letter has not been accepted yet, how come you're on notice period? Your notice period should ideally begin after your resignation has been accepted. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Have you talked to your manager why he isn't accepting your resignation? I agree with #-Link-Snipped-# that you should maintain very professional relationship with your managers and HR folks.

PS: When I had quit my job - I was presented with all awesome options including salary hike, half-day half-pay, 6 months unconditional leave and so on. ๐Ÿ˜€ It happens. Enjoy it!
    Actually our org is following a separate resignation portal in online. If a employee is willing for voluntary resignation he/she can automatically resign it via portal. From that day the notice period is taken into account. Irrespective of accepted or pending state the employee is in notice period. But once the manager has approved my resignation my further process will start. I dunno what to tell am completely frustrated.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Don't frustrate dude and just let things go smoothly, if your manager has informed everyone you have resigned and KT is going on, it means it is approved and you will relieved after 10 days
  • Srinivasan Adhiseshalu
    Srinivasan Adhiseshalu
    Thanks a lot
    Manish Goyal
    Don't frustrate dude and just let things go smoothly, if your manager has informed everyone you have resigned and KT is going on, it means it is approved and you will relieved after 10 days
    Thanks a lot, If this is gonna happen sure lemme keep treat for u ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone please help with a research topic under Mechanization or soil and water engineering or Power systems engineering. I,m a third year Agricultural engineering student in Ghana. Thanks very...
American smartphone manufacturer InFocus has launched the most affordable Android Marshmallow smartphone in India. The InFocus Bingo 10 will be sold exclusively on SnapDeal starting from today at a price...
Inspired by the magnificent Batmobile, engineers from Cornell University have manufactured a hybrid material that exhibits the stiffness of a metal or the softness of rubber as per requirement. The...
Intex has launched a new smartphone to entice 4G enthusiasts. The Intex Aqua Ace II is the successor of its much successful Aqua Ace. Intex will be throwing in a...
hi i m persuing final year cse.. i gave gate exam but could not cleared... i m an average student but still wants good job.. can u tell me in...