I got offer letter from TCS And my % in 12th is less than 60%.

I got 60% in 10th and 59% in my 12th and 75% in B.tech. Recently I got offer letter from TCS. I submitted my documents at the time of registration and In my resume I mention 60% in my 12th.

But Now I'm feared that TCS check or verify my document at the time of joining and may find that I'm not eligible(Tcs Criteria is 60% throughout). IS it so?

Replies

• vaddy ki
    vaddy ki

Is that exact% you got or it is 59. Something cuz I also have 59.9% but when I applied for campus placement they said it should be written 60%. And also I have heard that if your % is like (eg 59.6 ) it will be considered as 60%.

• Kunal Vats
    Kunal Vats

Exactly 59% 

My question is 

Is Tcs gonna check or verify my documents at joining or They already check before giving me offer letter?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - They've gone stricter in the recent times; I heard from several people. However, your best bet is to continue with the process and take whatever comes your way. If they check and find out that you lied in the Resume; be prepared for the consequences.

If they don't catch you, thank your luck. But do not stop looking for new jobs in the mean time.

• Advaita Homes
    Advaita Homes

don't be afraid brother. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed my engg in electrical stream in 2018 only & working in L&T automation as an Jr. project engg. But here it is just an office work. I...
I need some clarity on the skills that an AI intern should have and what an intern would be taught during the internship.
I would like to know the effects of fire on apostle tension slab. What factors should be taken into consideration while constructing.
how  i calculate blank diameter of torispherical head if knuckle and crown radius is given.
For designing a lightning protection system what is general discharge current taken for calculations.If there the value is universal standard for whole India?If not how to find that value for...