I don't see the world as it is...i see as i am:)

Name: Priyanka Tiwari
Engineering Trade: Instrumentation & control

Work Experience: No experience(i am pursuing my b.tech)
Hobbies and Interests: I am freaky about music n writing,love reading novels,drawing,love gardening & i am an aggresive on debate specially if it comes for social & political issue.
Aim in life: I want to create my own identity & want to be successful enterpreneur & i will always put all my efforts to inititate in all round development of mine & will give my level best for the opportunity i get.
I joined crazyengineers because: Because its as cool as me...😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. It's always great to have budding entrepreneurs. We hope you will enjoy here and become an active member.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, friend. Be an active member.
  • piyuangie
    piyuangie
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE. It's always great to have budding entrepreneurs. We hope you will enjoy here and become an active member.
    The_Big_K
    surely😀
  • piyuangie
    piyuangie
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, friend. Be an active member.
    being an engg student i am hopefull for that😉
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE
  • piyuangie
    piyuangie
    thanks to all for a very warm welcome😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://news.discovery.com/human/friday-13-events-120713.html#mkcpgn=rssnws1
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, an Institute of National Importance under DST, GOI, has started a novel scheme of high value fellowships for scientists in...
Hello Crazy Engineers! I'm glory from New Zealand. CrazyEngineers is a great website. Looking forward to meeting all of you.
I give you a idea later. at first you give your`s ideas.
hey hieeee... i am student of IC engg..as of know i want some suggestions for my last year project..i am bit confused what to do..want some innovative n creative topic...