I changed one bulb

Hello All,

Continuing from where Brian Huyser left us last month, I want to tell all my fellow CEans that I have changed 1 ordinary bulb in my house with a brand new CFL light bulb.

I just want to emphasize that we CEans are up for a noble cause. We will be forever.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    Hello All,

Continuing from where Brian Huyser left us last month, I want to tell all my fellow CEans that I have changed 1 ordinary bulb in my house with a brand new CFL light bulb.

I just want to emphasize that we CEans are up for a noble cause. We will be forever.
    For the late birds, Mayur is talking about this -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Thats fantastic Mayur ๐Ÿ˜ . I've already changed 6 bulbs in my house too. It surely saves lots of electricity and money ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

Do we have anyone who has taken pains to change the bulb(s)? Post it here.

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    For the late birds, Mayur is talking about this -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Thats fantastic Mayur ๐Ÿ˜ . I've already changed 6 bulbs in my house too. It surely saves lots of electricity and money ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

Do we have anyone who has taken pains to change the bulb(s)? Post it here.

-The Big K-
    Is this thread is started for spamming.. for me this is not motivational atleast.. Is it ?? or I am missing somthig biggi...??

--crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't believe the thread is for spamming. This is in perfect sync with our talk with Brian Huyser, who talked to CE about his ideas on solving world's energy problem by shifting from Incandescent bulbs to CFL.

Check out the detailed interview here -

#-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Count me in folks! I changed 4 bulbs! Hope the one billion bulbs target is achieved soon!

Jerry

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

nanotechnology is reachin INDIA....(although quite late!!!!) nanotechnology can make steel 100 times stronger with same size..... machining can b xtremely accurate upto atomic level.... computers can consume billion times less...
I found This program has tremendous potiential...has the makings of probably.. The next Google... N we can play a big role..n yes..V stand to lose nothing.... Just bring as many...
this is me a maverickk...doing agricultural engineering from punjab agricultural university ludhiana...punjab...i am a final year student placed with Tafe tractors chennai(massey ferguson) guys ilove reading and listening infact i...
can anyone explain what are subnets as used in tcp/ip?
HI, I am stuck on one question.. How to unlock a computer using Automation script...Say VB script.. Or may be some other script.. or free tool which i can schedule...