CrazyEngineers
  • maverickk
    maverickk

MemberJan 26, 2007

HI all

this is me a maverickk...doing agricultural engineering from punjab agricultural university ludhiana...punjab...i am a final year student placed with Tafe tractors chennai(massey ferguson)
    guys ilove reading and listening infact i have a great kind of passion for mobiles...
    rest hapy to find a place like CE
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anil Jain

MemberJan 28, 2007

maverickk
    this is me a maverickk...doing agricultural engineering from punjab agricultural university ludhiana...punjab...i am a final year student placed with Tafe tractors chennai(massey ferguson)
    guys ilove reading and listening infact i have a great kind of passion for mobiles...

hi Buddy.. Before starting a new thread .. please visit newbie guide.

#-Link-Snipped-#

--Crazy
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 30, 2007

maverickk
    Finally, we have Agricultural Engineers too! 😁 Boy! We are Unique, what say?

Welcome to CE, Maverikk. Feel free to contribute and share the 'in-things' of Agricultural engineering. Let's see if engineers from other trades can generate ideas useful to Agricultural engineering.

Go through our Newbie training center and have a look at lectures 1 - 4 .

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • vibhor_one

MemberFeb 1, 2007

maverickk
    Hi,

It is good to see you here. Hope you will enjoy our group.

Regards,

vibhor_one
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register