I am in a dilemma whether to search a job or go abroad for MS

whether it is good to search a job or go abroad to do MS 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Dear #-Link-Snipped-#‍ - welcome to CrazyEngineers. I'd strongly recommend reading through our old discussion on the same topic: https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/the-great-mba-ms-mtech-dilemma.3057 

The information you've provided in the description is very limited and can't be used to offer better suggestions. A little bit of information about your background would also help.

In general, I recommend opting for higher education only after acquiring some professional work experience. My suggestion would be to first find a job in the area of your interest and then start preparing for PG exams viz. GRE or GMAT. 

Does this help?

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello, #-Link-Snipped-#‍ Have you taken either the GRE exam or looked for a job? How was your experience?
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

In general, I recommend opting for higher education only after acquiring some professional work experience.

Even I feel the same. Having some industry experience will be added advantage for you in doing masters. 

I know many people who preferred doing MS first and then did some(or any) job(in US) to repay the loan they had taken for MS. 

Doesn't matter much.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iam mega i complet my profession but i get sslc, hsc, BE, but bad luck i get 54,55,53 percent only so i have joint ITs
I'm curious to know what do our fellow engineers prefer - laptops or tablets? Earlier, the choice was easy because the tablets didn't have multiple task management capabilities and had...
i've completed my graduation in mechanical with 60.4% upto final year first semester (2nd semester results were not yet released) i'm an average student who is interested in only automobiles..as...
I have aggregate of above 70% till 7th sem (ECE 2018). Iam interested in vlsi and hope to do mtech next year. Due to lack of preparation I was not...