my self anjali zendre.
completed mech. engg.
and i am preparing for IES exam.

Replies

• anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    Have great and happy life to all my CE Friends....๐Ÿ˜€

i m here anjali zendre...
    i have completed my B tech. my branch is mechanical.

my hobby is poetry writing, traveling, photography, making projects models, finding new ideas in my study fields. I like make tricks for subjects...

i was searching some different site on internet to interact some people like me... i m interested to think something different. Here i m feeling very happy..
    here i can discuss with lot off friends in any topic and i also can give my view. I feel this is a good for me.

i want to give thanks... to this site creatures. It is really good...
    ๐Ÿ˜€

Good luck...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Anjali. We're happy to have you with us. Make yourself comfortable with the community and feel free to participate in discussions. You can also use the 'Invite Friends' button (present at the bottom of sidebar) to tell your friends about this website and send them an invitation.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    anjali zendre
    my self anjali zendre.
    completed mech. engg.
    and i am preparing for IES exam.
    Hello and Welcome to CE. I see that you've already enthusiastically started asking questions and started threads. we love the spirit. Keep posting and keep visiting the site often.

It is really good to have you here. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Engineer's Community.
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    thanks fo
    anjali zendre
    Have great and happy life to all my CE Friends....๐Ÿ˜€

i m here anjali zendre...
    i have completed my B tech. my branch is mechanical.

my hobby is poetry writing, traveling, photography, making projects models, finding new ideas in my study fields. I like make tricks for subjects...

i was searching some different site on internet to interact some people like me... i m interested to think something different. Here i m feeling very happy..
    here i can discuss with lot off friends in any topic and i also can give my view. I feel this is a good for me.

i want to give thanks... to this site creatures. It is really good...
    ๐Ÿ˜€

Good luck..
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Anjali. We're happy to have you with us. Make yourself comfortable with the community and feel free to participate in discussions. You can also use the 'Invite Friends' button (present at the bottom of sidebar) to tell your friends about this website and send them an invitation.
    thanks for welcome...i like this site...it is good..i will suggest to my all frnd to join this..๐Ÿ˜€
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    thanks
    AbraKaDabra
    Hello and Welcome to CE. I see that you've already enthusiastically started asking questions and started threads. we love the spirit. Keep posting and keep visiting the site often.

It is really good to have you here. ๐Ÿ‘
    i m also happy to join CE. thanks for welcome...
    i think it is very good for all professional students...
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Yeah true friend a great boon to all techies and aspirants

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

people say that if u want u can do any thing u can challenge the world....i want to know how?
i know that Carnot cycle has four process two isothermal and two adiabatic...but how we exactly defined Carnot cycle?
genetic engg. tells about making new modified gens which made by adding and cutting of chromosomes...so is it possible to add plant and animal gene so that if it is...
mitochondria is a cell organelles.. which have patriotic cell quality.which have it's own DNA. but what is the reason and why experiments r going on in this mitochondrial DNA. what...
i am mech. engg. and i have plan to make a project and working model. which work like real. i need guide..i want such type of project which use in...