I am an Intriguing kind

Hello,

I am a student from IIT Kharaghpur. I am from Electrical Engineering Department.
I like to know new things and concepts and also want to be up to date with the latest Technology in place.
I like to help People in whatever way I can. So if you think I could contribute in anyway Please let me know.

Thank You

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. We're happy to have you with us. CE is open to all contributions ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us a bit more about yourself and how did you come to know about CE?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome on-board. ๐Ÿ˜€ You are a part of CE-Family now. We are looking forward to your contribution on CE-Forums.

Be an active member.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE Alpha ๐Ÿ˜€
    Tell us more about yourself ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Alpha Coming, Alpha Coming !!
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE Alpha ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:jaydeep vasava Engineering Trade:electronics - machanical Location: amdavad ,gujarat,india Occupation๐Ÿ˜ฒbviously student!!!!๐Ÿ˜› Work Experience: not at all!!!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Hobbies & Interests: so u think i choose engineering for timepass!!!๐Ÿ˜› obviously engineering...
hi, My name is ranjit. I done my diploma in computer engineering. I am staying in Pune.
here is some pictures of new Chrome OS There are still saparate machines come for chrome OS. Just curious if anyone has used it, can I install it on my...
A massive Earthquake of magnitude 8.7 has struck Indonesia. The Earthquake is so massive that Tsunami warning has been issued all over the Indian ocean. The tremors were felt in...
can some one please help me where i can find or tell me how to draw the TS diagrams for reversible processes like isobaric,isochoric,isentropic,isotherma,polytropic processes etc..or otherwise how to draw...