Hydraulics and Hydrology

I just want to ask what is the difference between the subject Hydraulics from the subject Hydrology???๐Ÿ˜•
What are the lessons to be discussed on this two subject?? Why is it important in the field of civil engineering???๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hydraulics deals with the behavior of fluids and their mechanical properties. whereas the hydrology deals with the rain falls, determination of the same, hydrological cycle and water sources.
  • ram 783
    ram 783
    in hydrology u can study following items:-
    1. water cycle, types of rain fall or precepitation.
    2. instrument used to measure rain fall.
    3.catchment area.
    4.runoff

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi ๐Ÿ˜‰ m in 2nd yr pursuin btech in electronics n comm engg. ..... wz planning to join summer training course in embedded systems / networking from CDAC mohali ...๐Ÿ˜’...
Stratasys FDM Technology supported the design and build of the new AMR-One race car FRANKFURT - 28th March 2011 - (NASDAQ: SSYS) Stratasys Inc. says Aston Martin Racing (AMR) was...
Hi there, I just want to share this powerful motivating, inspirational video clip. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜ [video=youtube;UWCn_PO1Ze4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWCn_PO1Ze4[/video]
HEY, friends I want to share some seminar presentation ... but I don't know how to upload ppt on my thread ..can you guide me?๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
This thread is dedicated to all the construction equipments used in building different structures.๐Ÿ˜€