Human Body Mimicking Robot

Is there anyone here who can help me, can suggest or has an idea as to where I can find a latest thesis paper/Journal about a human body mimicking robot that focuses more or had problems on its controller, like EMG, potentiometer, or the likes?

I am a fourth year engineering student and I can't seem to find what I am looking for..
I hope you can help me.
Thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today CEan ET is celebrating his birthday. Wish Rahul aka ET a very Happy Birthday. Have a rocking year ahead buddy. 🎉 :myparty:
What is gravitational force? How the electrical energy is produced by gravitational force?
A large number of engineers apply for the GATE (Full Form: Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering) exam for the M.Tech studies every year. The big fight is for getting admission...
dpfc is a fact device which is in under research!!!!!i want to know whether DPFC is in use in the current trend as i am going to do the project...
When people say listening to music is their hobby - they mean that they 'let the music play in the background' when the mind is busy doing something else. So...