HP Unveils ENVY Rove 20, Multi-touch AIO PC, Also Adds Four New Products To Its TouchSmart Range

You have already read about ASUS Transformer AiO P1801 Launched In India - Your PC Is Your Tablet and you must have been scared of the idea of carrying at 18.4 inch tablet around but now HP has taken the same idea and come up with a larger 20 inch All-in-One multi-touch Windows 8 PC called as ENVY Rove 20. They say that its a "Desktop PC That Leaves the Desk Behind", if you think we are kidding look at the official press release photo below:
HP ENVY Rove 20
HP, as usual has remained stingy on detailed technical specifications but informed that the 20-inch IPS LED panel screen has a 1,600 x 900 pixel resolution and it supports 10-point touch. Underneath the hood, it packs in a 4th generation Intel Core processor and Intel HD graphics. Being a high end HP device it has built-in Beats Audio integration. The product being marketed as a family device on which the entire family can play multiplayer multi-touch games like Electronic Arts Monopoly, Fingertapps JigsWar Puzzle, Fingertapps Musical Instruments, and nsquared makewords.
HP ENVY Rove 20 Gaming
HP will launch ENVY Rove 20 in the US in July but it remains mum on its price.​

The press release also mentions the addition of four new products in their TouchSmart range. First in line is the HP Pavilion 23 TouchSmart All-in-One PC that comes with a 23-inch IPS panel with full HD resolution. It has been priced at 749.99 USD and will be up for sale in the US on June 5. Next we have the HP Pavilion 20 TouchSmart All-in-One PC is a 20 inch version of the above model and will cost 619.99 USD when it arrives on shelves in the US on June 26. Coming to notebooks department, the HP Pavilion 14 TouchSmart Sleekbook powered by AMD A-series processors has been at 399 USD and will be available in the US on June 26 and its smaller counterpart, the HP Pavilion 11 TouchSmart Notebook will have an 11.6 screen with 10-point capacitive touch, priced at a slightly lower cost of 399 USD, it will also make its appearance in the US market on the same date.

HP Pavilion TouchSmart 23 HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14 HP PavilionTouchSmart 11

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) created "Bhuvan" in 2009 - a software application to let users explore the 3D representation of the Earth, a la Google Earth. The application was...
down the ages we are been lacking self sustained technologies ..especially fighter jets..either from the russians wheras missiles counterparts from israel,france and so on..guys don't you think we need more...
Following a heavy round of debates, the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways finally nodded yes on the usage of quadricycles (a category bridging four-wheelers and three-wheelers) as modes of...
Hi, i'm entering my 4th year in civil engineering and was hunting for seminar topics when the idea of Egyptian Pyramids struck me. But i'm a bit confused whether i...
Dominos Brazil team is surely very creative. They teamed up with Artplan Sao Paulo (an ad agency) to distribute enhanced DVDs carrying latest movies; but covered with a special thermal...