Eng.asish kumar
Eng.asish kumar
Branch Unspecified
14 Nov 2017

How to unlock pattern lock on an android phone

my motorola phone is locked and i forgot my pattern lock. how can i unlock my phone without formatting
Dipankar Ganguly

Dipankar Ganguly

Instrumentation
15 Nov 2017
Which android version your phone is running? If it is Android 4.4 and below, you should see a forgot pattern option on the lock screen. You can tap on it, enter your Google account/Gmail password and unlock ur device.
If ur running Android 4.4 and above, then u can unlock the pattern lock without losing data by using the Android device manager or the Find my mobile option (if that is installed on your phone and enabled). Head on to this link, log in using ur Gmail ID. After the interface loads up, click on LOCK. U'll now be prompted to enter a temporary password which will override ur existing lock (pin/pattern etc). Type that same password on ur mobile, and it'll be unlocked.
Eng.asish kumar

Eng.asish kumar

Branch Unspecified
15 Nov 2017
thanks
16 Nov 2017
I guess the most important data on any phone is contacts and photos clicked through camera. If you use Google Android phone and have auto backed up your photos to Google photos you're all set. Android, I guess backs up contact with your Google account automatically.

Simply do a factory reset.
Eng.asish kumar

Eng.asish kumar

Branch Unspecified
16 Nov 2017
Will the process same for Iphone ? When i forget my password

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.