how to uninstall mysql 2005

how to uninstall mysql 2005..m fed of d uninstalling proceduer.m not getting d way out of it.i want to reinstall it again...plz frnds help me out of this

Replies

• bharathi shekar
    bharathi shekar
    hello frnds....can any1 post how to uninstall mysql 2005.i want to reinstall mysql but i cant remove d old one plz help me out of this.my os is windows 7 32 bit.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    what are the problems u r facing while uninstalling the old version?? n find out if there's a serious need of uninstalling old version before installing the new one.
  • bharathi shekar
    bharathi shekar
    actually i uninstalled the 2005 version, but i cant install d new version 2008
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    What is the Error you are getting while installing the new version ??
    If possible post a screenshot....
  • bharathi shekar
    bharathi shekar
    thanks for reply..
    i searched in net for solution its an universal problem everyone are facing it seems
    they told v should rename d registry key(in tools/90) but i am not getting that.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    the above link will take u there.i should search for a 'shellsem' file which m not getting in mine.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    bharathi shekar
    thanks for reply..
    i searched in net for solution its an universal problem everyone are facing it seems
    they told v should rename d registry key(in tools/90) but i am not getting that.

#-Link-Snipped-#​

the above link will take u there.i should search for a 'shellsem' file which m not getting in mine.
    That's Okay !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This information may not be relevant to you because Sony seems to be losing the battle on the Smartphone front. After buying out the Ericsson's share; Sony's continued with the...
These may be of use to people designing timing circuits including for mobile applications: https://pages.silabs.com/index.php/e...31UFwdcjKPmjr1YIATMF0dvycMRAVFZl5nR9RFuGXbw==
With the laws getting stricter, I'm not sure whether ragging is still a part of engineering student's lives. But in my times, the first year would begin with seniors making...
Structural engineers at UC San Diego have shown that extensive seismic tests on full scale high value buildings can predict accurately the likely effects of earth quakes on such structures...
Wishing you many many Happy Returns of the Day narayana murthy Where is the Party ?🎉