How to store electrcity from piezo???

Can anyone please give me a idea to store electrcity generated by piezo plates???

i want to store in a re-chargeable battery

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I guess that is possible... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jishnu Gupta
    Jishnu Gupta
    quite possible dude...nyc idea welll........u can use capacitorz n thru them snd t 2 rechargbl battery.......
  • a.alandkar
    a.alandkar
    piezo crystal will give you a very low o/p on application of vibrations, you will have to use signal conditioning and then it may be possible... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can keep a stack of PECs so that the sufficient power is received... ๐Ÿ˜€ Something like Solar Panel instead of Solar Cells... ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Heya People, Wanna check if your computer is male or female??? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Open notepad and type: CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak"Hello"Save it as GenderCheck.vbs and run it. ๐Ÿ˜› If you hear a male voice,...
Hey guys... I will be sharing here my interview experiences... Feel free to comment... ๐Ÿ˜€
How to caculate the quantity of fresh charge that escapes along with exhaust gas in a two stroke petrol engine??
I chose wireless power transmission for my final year project title but i can't say i have enough knowledge about antennas therefore i need help from all crazy engineers who...
straightaway run it on your turboc The Vedic Mathematics way : by using the Sutra ekadhiken Purvena which means "by one more than the previous one" and can be used...