HOW TO STOP UNWANTED MAILS TO MY INBOX

hi friends
can any one tell me how to stop unwanted mail coming from inbox to which i have subscribed earlier.
but still the mail from those sites are coming .
thats why i want to stop all those nonsense mails to come.

thanks and regard

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    All the emails from the subscriptions you make have the sentence at the end asking for unsubscribing!

You have to click on that link and click ok or follow the procedure which will be listed in that screen. Then its easy.

*Moving this thread to general help section*
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Usually, the email sender will include 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the mail. If the mail is not present, you could simply reply to the sender and ask for removal of your email ID. If that doesn't work, simply hit 'mark as spam'.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Volkswagen India, the German car manufacturer, has today launched its compact hatchback Polo's new variant - the Volkswagen Polo GT TDI. Powered by the 1.6-litre 4-cylinder turbo-diesel engine that features...
Today is the 256th day of the year. And yeah, if you are thinking that it is 28th day of the year, then you are a programmer! Wishing a bug...
The Indian Ministry of Railways has brought a sweet surprise for the India's train passenger. Now Windows 8 OS enabled device users can book train tickets on the go using...
The world's not yet convinced that the optical media is dying. While the electronics and computing giants like Apple have been cutting down optical drives from their machines for the...
I am an Automobile engineering student doing my Final year preparing for my campus placement. So I would like to collect some information on the construction materials in a automobile....