How to start prepration of gate ies

hello i am a student of ece third year. i want to start preparation of gate and ies but can't be able to deside how? can any body tell me the best procedure to do it?
also tell me the place where i can get the ebooks i need for good preparation.reply fast.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Scrutinise the syllabus for our department
    Next you will find that all the topics are our very own university syllabus

In short the need of the hour is to concentrate more in your core papers like Digital communication, Transmission lines, VLSI and the most important DSP
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Gate and Ies is more technical oriented exams and you need a strong basic knowledge to crack this exam.Try from basics of core subjects and go in a step by step manner. Dont ever think that it can be completed in a matter of quick time.Have a separate note for all formulaes and equations.
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    thanks but where can i ger all required ebooks because i don't want to buy haedcopies because i have interest to read on computer.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    yogi.bharadwaj
    thanks but where can i ger all required ebooks because i don't want to buy haedcopies because i have interest to read on computer.
    Its hard to believe that you love to read via computer but its ok.Try downloading all the previous years question papers and check for the change in syllabus . You should try our CE resource section before trying other websites because we have a lot of study materials down here. Group study may be a good option as I really believe it can give you a better knowledge over the subject.
    I suggest you to try free ebooks section and search for the subject name .IF CE dont have it try to google it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any body explain the diffrence b/w current and voltage and also there different practicle significance?
Found a good image of Linux Kernel mapping in one post of Google+, forgot to copy the link (apologies for that) ​👍
About 40% of the heat energy is wasted in exhaust gas emitted by automobiles. In this project i am making attempt to recover exhaust heat energy by using shape memory...
So a few days ago, we asked all our members whether the site was loading slower for all of you and almost everyone said yes. Upon inspection, I discovered that...
Curious to know whether 4K displays always have a higher pixel density than the regular 1080p? If the sizes of the display are to be kept fixed, say 55"; is...