How to setup Mail Forwarding in your CE Mail ID

Here's a quick tutorial that will help you setup mail forwarding in your CE Mail account.

What is Mail Forwarding?

Answer: When a mail arrives in your CE mailbox, it can be automatically forwarded to any other account you specify. Your mail will still remain in your CE mail account.

Why do I need it?

Answer: You will need it if you do not have access to your CE mail account in your company or college. You can simply configure your CE mail account to forward all messages to your office/college mail account.

How do I configure Mail Forwarding?

Answer: Simple -

1. Login to your CE mail account.
2. Click on 'Settings' in the top right corner.
3. On the settings page, click the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" tab.
4. Under section labeled "Forwarding:", Select "Forward a copy of incoming mail to and "

Done. All mail sent to your CE mail ID will be forwarded to your regular mail ID.

We however recommend that you use your CE Mail ID as a primary ID for communication with the world 😁

Let me know if you have any questions.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Another optional tip:
    Whichever mail account you use to receive the CE Mail, set up a dedicated folder for it using filtering options.

Mail forwarding is also useful if the entire service is screwing up, which Gmail sometimes does depending on where you are in the world 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Thanks for the tips ASH and Biggi.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Read this post: Wisdom in hindsight: Entrepreneurship thrives in a recession I especially liked this - Logically any sane, rational person would prefer the security of a salaried job, during...
If you've some free time, I encourage you to take the CAT online test here: Comprehensive Demo CAT is supposed to be the toughest entrance exam in the world. Not...
CEans, You would thank me for posting this link: Academic Earth | Online Courses | Academic Video Lectures The site hosts lots of video lectures by top folks! Check it...
apart from the gate syll. what more i need to study for psu's ? 😕 and it will be great if anyone can suggest me some good books also which...
…extension of existing relationship to support the growth of John Crane’s e-learning strategy… Tuesday 6th October 2009 - CERTPOINT Systems™, a leading international provider of integrated enterprise learning solutions, today...