CrazyEngineers
  • Title says it all, any help would be highly appreciated, plus any idea on which domain to choose, how it goes on etc.

What to do / not to do , anything would be really helpful

Thanks and Regards.

EDIT: I'm a Computer Science Student, II year, and have to do internship in coming summer vacations.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberFeb 11, 2014

BUMP !

Any help?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorFeb 11, 2014

I think the biggest player in the internship help websites in India is letsintern.com
    They have ample of internships for Delhi students for 2014.
    Do take a look and apply!

PS: Let us hope to solve the internship problem at CrazyEngineers in the coming months.
    Cancel
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberFeb 11, 2014

Ankita Katdare
    I think the biggest player in the internship help websites in India is letsintern.com
    They have ample of internships for Delhi students for 2014.
    Do take a look and apply!

PS: Let us hope to solve the internship problem at CrazyEngineers in the coming months.
    It would be good if CE provides Internship too, it can be online Internship too, about Database Management or related to Web Development & Designing.
    Cancel
  • Pensu

MemberFeb 11, 2014

Try twenty19.com, they got me an online internship during my second year. Hopefully they will be able to help you too!
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorFeb 11, 2014

@#-Link-Snipped-# Rest assured that something on those lines is on the cards at CrazyEngineers HQ.
    Cancel
  • moksh

MemberFeb 19, 2014

I guess its not to late , but i would say try all famous job portals , Mid level companies post their Internship openings there. although stipend wont be too good but the work is top notch .
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register