How To Remove Virus Using Quick Heal Total Security 2010?

i want to know that how to auto remove the virus from pc while queak heal total security 2010(registered) is already install in pc.please tell me.

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    First, make sure quick heal is updated.

and then just scan your pc using Quick heal!:wink:.
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    For any anti virus it is necessary to update it on daily basis, if you don't do this then av can't work against new threat.
    Now if your av is not updated then you need to update it, but many time good viruses disable av or its update, so you need to remove firstly them.
    You can use any virus removal program like Kaspersky Virus removal 2010, or online scanning of computer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

have any project are NOT needed to setting program like PIC , etc to suggest me??
As I write this post, we've about 125,429 posts on CE Forums. I've often dreamed about the magical 250,000 posts on CE and wonder how long will it take us...
Hello CEans, can you please make me understand with this program how this will be executed? class HexByte { public static void main(String args[]) { char hex[]={'0','1','2','3','4','5','6','7','8','9','a','b','c','d','e','f',}; byte b=(byte)0xf1; System.out.println("b=0x"+hex[(b>>4)&0x0f]+hex[b&0x0f]);...
Name: lakk *Engineering Trade: Computer Science *Occupation: (Student) *Hobbies & Interests: surfing net, learning new things, collecting toys *Aim in life to scale great heights..would tell that in due course.....
Hello there, I want to make some electronics for my car. I am not sure which components I should buy, so I hope you could suggest some solutions 😀 Thanks....