Diploma Level Final Project Idea Required.....

have any project are NOT needed to setting program like PIC , etc to suggest me??

Replies

• kannansiyer
    kannansiyer
    Re: Diploma Level Final Project Idea Require.....

Can i know more about your interests & project ideas to propose a good project.
  • Non
    Non
    hmm... any idea about doorbell series ????
  • kannansiyer
    kannansiyer
    What exactly do you want in a doorbell?
  • Non
    Non
    my suggest to my lecturer a doorbell with counter which can count calculate the number of time of bell been pressed, but its doesn't mean the exactly the number of visitor.... so my idea was rejected, and he say this maybe too simple , and he advise me to make a recorder .... so any idea about the doorbell or recorder???
  • kannansiyer
    kannansiyer
    What exactly do you want to record? Number of people or their names?
  • Non
    Non
    recorder just need to record the visitor voice.... or maybe you can give me some addition idea, because i feel only record the voice is simple .....
  • Non
    Non
    now i want to make a doorbell , after pressing 3 time or 5sec without responce, the recorder will work for record the visitor voice.... so how can i mix up the circuit, is the sensor needed???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As I write this post, we've about 125,429 posts on CE Forums. I've often dreamed about the magical 250,000 posts on CE and wonder how long will it take us...
Hello CEans, can you please make me understand with this program how this will be executed? class HexByte { public static void main(String args[]) { char hex[]={'0','1','2','3','4','5','6','7','8','9','a','b','c','d','e','f',}; byte b=(byte)0xf1; System.out.println("b=0x"+hex[(b>>4)&0x0f]+hex[b&0x0f]);...
Name: lakk *Engineering Trade: Computer Science *Occupation: (Student) *Hobbies & Interests: surfing net, learning new things, collecting toys *Aim in life to scale great heights..would tell that in due course.....
Hello there, I want to make some electronics for my car. I am not sure which components I should buy, so I hope you could suggest some solutions 😀 Thanks....
The definition for wedding dance differs from place to place and from country to country. However, very few cultures in the world do follow this concept. Cultural artists define it...