How to remove old thermostat and mount Nest thermostat display? [DIY]

In this video, NEST demonstrates how to remove your old thermostat, label wires, screw the Nest Learning Thermostat into your wall, insert wires into Nest's base, and mount the Nest thermostat display.
This video has been updated to show the new Nest thermostat base with improved connectors as well as new anchor screws. Check it out -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm new to TFT technology. My task is to display font. TFT controller is SSD1963, kindly let me know how to move forward with this.
Hi, I am Ananthakrishnan. An automobile engineering student seeking a higher career in the Industry. Now I am on my final year in the institution. I am here to ask,...
how the work done in carnot cycle is low and mean effective pressure is also low while it is highest thermal efficiency cycle...?
Disney Research, an arm of the Walt Disney group has come up with Touché, an enhanced capacitive sensing technology with a staggering number of diverse applications. Dig in for more...
what is portforwarding? and how do you do it? I want to make a server for Counter Strike and when i asked the MTNL guys, they said i need to...