How to Register a document Online?

CEans, Please help me out in registering the document Online or How to get patent rights for the work we have done.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm bit confused between 'registering a document' and 'filing for a patent'. The following links should give you primary knowledge. -

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

PS: Moving thread to Startups/Entrepreneurship section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•End to End principle πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” According to the end-to-end principle, protocol features are only justified in the lower layers of a system if they are a performance optimization, hence, (TCP)...
Because of its popular demand, I already ask my classmate CEan-Lyline to sing this song. I hope she will finish it as soon as possibleπŸ˜€ This song is based on...
Let us start something like defining terms of hard core mechanical industry. I will set the ball rolling. Reynolds number: It is defined as the ratio of inertia force of...
I have a problem in php basically if we want to pass post variable to a url using php we add
But i want to pass it...
πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Firewall 1) Are there any methods available to setup filter ( firewall ) to prevent dangerous information flows by datagram and connection ?? Ethernet Frame 2) How exactly the...