How to Post variables to url using function in php?

I have a problem in php
basically if we want to pass post variable to a url using php we add

But i want to pass it to url using function

for eg

function manish($_POST)
{
$url="https://example.com?";
$url.=$url.$_POST;
}

any idea how to do this?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You cannot pass it using a function. But you can do so using headers...
    $host "www.example.com";
    $path "/path/to/script.php";
    $data "data1=value1&data2=value2";
    $data urlencode($data);

header("POST $path HTTP/1.1\r\n");
    header("Host: $host\r\n");
    header("Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\n");
    header("Content-length: " strlen($data) . "\r\n");
    header("Connection: close\r\n\r\n");
    header($data);
    You can also use CURL to post the data and get the response back, either in a variable or in the output buffer... 😀
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    A simpler method would be to say method="GET" in your form tag. That way all the form inputs would be submitted as a GET and not as a POST.

A more tedious approach to this would be to take the variables, encode them and then put that in the URL.
    kidakaka
    A simpler method would be to say method="GET" in your form tag. That way all the form inputs would be submitted as a GET and not as a POST.

A more tedious approach to this would be to take the variables, encode them and then put that in the URL.
    Dude, both are simpler... What he is asking is, without a client side interaction, he wants to post the data to another URL got it??? Even I had a same problem but I used header post... 😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    kidakaka

Yes you are right ,but what i want to do is to pass variables to some url which user can' find to which page variables have been passed

Anyway it has been done now with the use of curl

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕😕 Firewall 1) Are there any methods available to setup filter ( firewall ) to prevent dangerous information flows by datagram and connection ?? Ethernet Frame 2) How exactly the...
I've been using Idea cellular for long time now and have found out that the 3G network is now available. Idea representatives had informed me that they were activating the...
Google's been displaying 'Watch This Space' campaign all over their display advertising network via Google Adsense. Google has also dedicated a page to this campaign and it's available on the...
Hello All, I'm looking for interns for the summer, preferably living in and around Gurgaon. You would be working for India's largest pad printing machine manufacturer (https://www.ritapad.com). This is your...
Remember the Flock browser that enhanced the core Mozilla engine? The social browser offered multiple social network access and gained lot of traction in 2005 - 2008. The browser tightly...