How to prevent laptop from getting hotter

Hi guys, How to reduce heat in laptop. is there any product available for reduce heat in laptop.

Replies

• lal
    lal
    There are laptop cooling pads available in the market which is nothing but a fan that will blow air at the laptop base when placed over it and energised from the usb port!

May be you should try a DIY project! πŸ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Changed thread title from 'Laptop' to something that makes more sense.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    This reminds me of my old days when I used to open up the cabinet of Desktop & used to put table-fan infront of open-end to cooldown my system 😁 #Goodol'days
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Shiyam Sundhar.N
    Hi guys, How to reduce heat in laptop. is there any product available for reduce heat in laptop.
    +1 to the laptop cooling pad 😁
    Sometimes running multiple heavy applications can also cause the laptop to
    heat up.πŸ‘€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Agree with the laptop cooling pad.

How long have you had the laptop? If you had it for a while (i.e years) and you are comfortable with laptop disassembly, you should check and clean out the fan vents from dust, using compressed air.

A further step is to reapply the thermal paste for the CPU.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys, i want to read magazines based on microprocessors and embedded systems.could anyone suggest any magazines????????
Lava's Iris series just got updated with the arrival of IRIS 504q smartphone. Indians had got quite excited after Lava floated the teaser 'Touch Phone Minus The Touch' and there...
My brother in law is virtually a Punaikar having worked there for four decades. He is back in Bangalore post retirement. He went to Pune recently and brought back Chitale...
CEans, Today is a grand day today for each one of us at CrazyEngineers and we thank everyone who's a part of CrazyEngineers ecosystem. Without your continuous support, love &...
​ ​ ​CEans, in the past few days all the above teasers were making rounds on CrazyEngineers and created a lot of buzz. Each one of them pointed at a...