How to post events on Crazy Engineers?

Please give the way to post events on Crazy Engineers.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shubham joshi
    Please give the way to post events on Crazy Engineers.
    It's very easy. Head over to: #-Link-Snipped-#

Click on 'Start New Discussion' button and post your writeup. You may use 'Upload a File or Photo' option to upload photos. Links from youTube will be automatically converted into embedded videos.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax Bolt A66 is finally here. The company has launched the smartphone in India and it is now available for buying at Rs. 6000. The phone features a 4.5-inch TFT...
i am a final year undergraduate information technology student, who needs a project idea for my degree that should be related to NETWORK SECURITY (1) It should be a topic...
Our favourite mini-PC, the Raspberry Pi has served as the computing centre for some useful do-it-yourself projects and this time with the help of Adafruit PiTFT touchscreen and the Raspberry...
Hi, I have to build this PLL circuit and choose any 3 N (integer) of the N-divider. And then I have to observe the input signal Sig_in and the output...
The latest post from @evleaks on Twitter has managed to reveal the user interface of Nokia Normandy in its full glory. The user interface of Normandy seems to combine the...