How to perform a simple math in cloud ?

I'm using a wifi module, which will send two random numbers (say R1, R2) to the cloud (say Google firebase) and it should perform a basic mathematical operation on another random number produced in cloud (say R3)

operation{
Answer = (R1^R2) mod R3
}

This 'Answer' should be returned to my wifi module. This is a part of an exponential key exchange algorithm. I can handle the code of wifi module to send and receive.
I need help in how I can implement it in cloud database. I'm a newbie to database and stuff. So, pls help me out on how I do this in the cloud.

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# kindly help me out 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All Hope every1 is doing good 😀 I have got 935 Rank (A+B+C) in CDAC. I have got Mumbai-TICA for PD-DVLSI course in 1st round of counseling. But I...
I am a second year mechanical engineering student looking for a internship or training programme this summer that is after my second year possibly in a metropolitan city like jaipur,bombay,banglore...
Earlier one needs to have a good in-depth knowledge of the subject, whether it is telephone systems, TCP/IP protocol, Operating systems, Network topology and Services along with a very good...
The good old crystal radio set. I had made one more than sixty five years back. Only the local AM station would work. The 3D printing part can be skipped....
Many of the input signals have desired frequency, waveform but this signals cannot be used because of its small amplitude. This is because the circuits or the devices need desired...