CrazyEngineers
  • I have completed my first year with basical sciences and iam entering to learn core subjects in EEE. so how can i overcome subjects and could gain knowledge. can any one post useful links for electrical and electronics subjects and also basics which is useful.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 9, 2011

rakeshyadav
    I have completed my first year with basical sciences and iam entering to learn core subjects in EEE. so how can i overcome subjects and could gain knowledge. can any one post useful links for electrical and electronics subjects and also basics which is useful.
    There's plenty of material available on the Internet - provided you know what you are looking for. The text books have enough knowledge but for doubt clearing and basic concepts, you can always come to Electrical & Electronics engineering section where you can post them and discuss with fellow CEans.

Feel free to start the discussion on the topic you are studying and ask questions, post doubts. Make sure to provide appropriate title to your post so that others quickly know what the discussion is about.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • rakeshyadav

MemberJul 9, 2011

any useful links which covers the basics.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 9, 2011

Wikipedia should have all the basic information you need.
    Cancel
  • narayana murthy

MemberJul 9, 2011

CE too will have good information provided if u check all the posts and threads
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberJul 10, 2011

<a href="https://www.khanacademy.org/#browse" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Khan Academy | Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice</a>
    Cancel
  • praba230890

MemberJul 10, 2011

Good website that you recommended. I got to recommend this site to my relatives doing school.
    bioramani
    <a href="https://www.khanacademy.org/#browse" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Khan Academy | Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice</a>
    Cancel
  • praba230890

MemberJul 10, 2011

Don't rely on any particular websites to learn. It's better to stick with google and use your searching tactics to get better materials. If you are looking for video tutorials(which are quite easy to learn) then go with <a href="https://classle.net/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">classle.net</a>. They got whole set of lectures for your engineering(they left out nothing). Finally make sure to ask your doubts and share your knowledge here.

[​IMG]
    rakeshyadav
    I have completed my first year with basical sciences and iam entering to learn core subjects in EEE. so how can i overcome subjects and could gain knowledge. can any one post useful links for electrical and electronics subjects and also basics which is useful.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register