how to overcome electrical subjects

I have completed my first year with basical sciences and iam entering to learn core subjects in EEE. so how can i overcome subjects and could gain knowledge. can any one post useful links for electrical and electronics subjects and also basics which is useful.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rakeshyadav
    I have completed my first year with basical sciences and iam entering to learn core subjects in EEE. so how can i overcome subjects and could gain knowledge. can any one post useful links for electrical and electronics subjects and also basics which is useful.
    There's plenty of material available on the Internet - provided you know what you are looking for. The text books have enough knowledge but for doubt clearing and basic concepts, you can always come to Electrical & Electronics engineering section where you can post them and discuss with fellow CEans.

Feel free to start the discussion on the topic you are studying and ask questions, post doubts. Make sure to provide appropriate title to your post so that others quickly know what the discussion is about.
  • rakeshyadav
    rakeshyadav
    any useful links which covers the basics.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wikipedia should have all the basic information you need.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    CE too will have good information provided if u check all the posts and threads
  • praba230890
    praba230890
    Good website that you recommended. I got to recommend this site to my relatives doing school.
    bioramani
    Khan Academy | Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice
  • praba230890
    praba230890
    Don't rely on any particular websites to learn. It's better to stick with google and use your searching tactics to get better materials. If you are looking for video tutorials(which are quite easy to learn) then go with classle.net. They got whole set of lectures for your engineering(they left out nothing). Finally make sure to ask your doubts and share your knowledge here.

[​IMG]
    rakeshyadav

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Automobile sector is good opportunity for automobile Engineers. Engineers can make high career in this sectors.
I've been getting requests to post information about the best engineering colleges in Pune. Pune seems to be the favorite destination for engineering studies. Here's the list I obtained from...
Lecture on Robotics by Prof. C. Amarnath, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Feel free to ask questions and discuss.
Lecture on Robotics by Prof. B. Seth, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Feel free to ask questions and discuss.