CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 23, 2013

Brainy
    Is it true that we can operate our computer system without using mouse? If yes lets go.
    Not a big deal. Laptops don't have mouse to control the pointer. If you want to operate computer without a cursor, you can simply use keyboard to navigate. Also, when you are working on command line or system without a proper GUI; you'll have to do everything without a mouse pointer.

But that definitely requires more key presses than the mouse clicks. Unless you've a specific reason to do so; I'd recommend using mouse or a trackpad.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberSep 23, 2013

Using pc without mouse can be fun. But you need to know many shortcuts and commands for that. I personally can operate my pc without mouse. It needs a lot of practice but ultimately you can get used to it. It is actually fun to do so too.
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberSep 23, 2013

Keyboard has all the short cuts in the world to replicate all Mouse actions
    You can even perform Double clicks and stuff using your keyboard So I am sure you can work without mouse

PS:Why not try the all new LEAP MOTION? Instead of mouse
    Cancel
  • Brainy

MemberSep 23, 2013

What are the shortcuts that we have in keyboard?
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberSep 23, 2013

Leap Motion is buggy and still developing. It would be fun once it gets developed pretty nicely and then we can cherish that.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 23, 2013

@#-Link-Snipped-# has done a lot of work on the Leap Motion technology. Apparently, he's never touched keyboard in long time 😁
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberSep 23, 2013

I usually do use keyboard rather than mouse in my laptop.The best part is that we can quick access a file through keyboard navigation keys.
    The following link gives an rough idea for you.Hope it helps you.
    support.microsoft.com/kb/126449
    Cancel
  • yogi.bharadwaj

MemberOct 6, 2013

yes we can use the computer without the mouse but for this you have to know many shortcuts like ctrl+v,c etc and in some places the process becomes fast but in some cases it becomes slow.for eg. if we copy paste a file then its fast but if we navigate the right click option on a file without the mouse it might be slower.so it the speed depends totaly on you and that's not mean that we can't use a pc without the mouse.we can also use the pc without keyboard.but we require atleast one that may be mouse or a keyboard so enhance your experience because you are a cse student.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register