How to open a applet, when opening the notepad file

I want to create an application that displays one applet window, when we attempt to open an notepad file. Is it possible ? How to do that ? [I want to do it in java]

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Just check the event associted with 'opening a notepad file' (there are many ways for opening a notepad file -opening from code or manually from the system). If you know that then an applet window can be displayed based on it.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Now I post my question clearly,

while working in windows xp, one java file should always running in memory. That should monitor for the event, "opening notepad file, (any file)". When I am opening, ie when that event occurs it should display the applet.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    How to do this?? Post your Ideas CEans

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ Video [youtube]jqxENMKaeCU[/youtube]​ ​ Something About GoodPlanet GoodPlanet GoodPlanet is a non-profit organization (Law 1901) created in the 1st of July 2005 and chaired by Yann Arthus-Bertrand, to raise public’s...
Hello Friends, Can anyone tell me how we can make a lightining arrester and also if there is any modern technique by which we can use lightining or either by...
Hello CEans, I want to make a magnetic card writer and a reader separately. My aim is to make a homemade security system in which I want to keep my...
I will give some craziest and mind hunter mathemetical quests. If you thinking that I am genius in mathemetics then prove your skills here, Mind Crasher Challenge 1 : Once...
hey.... i hv jus completed my BE in instrumentation from the mumbai university.. at present i hv got placed in a company but it is a new company... could u...