how to make money through adsense

I want to make money through adsense..

give some suggestions for me,,

I dont want to spend money in starting a site by my own, Is it possible to use adsense using blogspot?[if so , tell I will start one]

I searched , google but didnot get good guidelines

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yes You can use your own website.for making money but for that your website must be famous .once your website becomes famous then you can put adds on your website.
    I think All it requires some hard work.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    goyal420
    yes You can use your own website.for making money but for that your website must be famous .once your website becomes famous then you can put adds on your website.
    I think All it requires some hard work.
    hmmm, thanks for suggestion
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    will they approve new blogspot account for adsense?
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    all blogspot blogs have adsense option by default, they don't ask for any initial payment from you. they will pay as per your Pay per impression & pay per click values means they will pay you as many times someone visits your blog & when someone click on the ads.
    But mind it, they record your IPs & if you try to click the ads on your blog, then they will disable your adsense account.

You can try other ads engine such as adbrite, tribal fusion, textlinkads etc
    Just you have to signup on their sites & then they will give you html codes that you have to link it in your blog, thats it.
    For increasing popularity of your blog, use blog channels like blogcatalog, mybloglog etc.
    They help increasing you blog viewers.
    But you have to make your blog worth attracting people, try to make it bit attractive. Visit other good blogs & see how they are doing it & use google.
    Happy blogging!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For your information, Tribal Fusion accepts sites with minimum 2000 unique visitors per day.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    thanks vik001ind and admin,

but is there any site like adsense,,adbrite allows the new sites with less visitors to publish ads?
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I have tried adbrite, bidvertizer, and many more, but I found adsense the best.

If you live in India, your blog should be atleast 6 months old to be approved for adsense ads. You must be very patient as it is not easy to earn money through blogging. Its been three years, I am yet to complete the $100 threshold for payment.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I have tried adbrite, bidvertizer, and many more, but I found adsense the best.

If you live in India, your blog should be atleast 6 months old to be approved for adsense ads. You must be very patient as it is not easy to earn money through blogging. Its been three years, I am yet to complete the $100 threshold for payment.
    till six months, I can publish contents, but is there any site allows us to post ads and earn now
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    You can try adbrite, bidvertizer, or any other service which don't have such requirement.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    gaurav.bhorkar
    You can try adbrite, bidvertizer, or any other service which don't have such requirement.
    thank you I will try,, and post here my experience
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    gaurav.bhorkar
    does it also support wordpress too?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The codes are platform independant. As long as you can view it on the browser, you can put ads on it 😀
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    ms_cs
    does it also support wordpress too?
    No, Wordpress.com does not allow ads to be published. Only the paid version allows you to feature ads.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not sure about wordpress.com's policy. But wordpress self-hosted rocks adsense 😀
  • tdave
    tdave
    The_Big_K
    Not sure about wordpress.com's policy. But wordpress self-hosted rocks adsense 😀
    Just to confirm that Adsense, Yahoo, Chitika, TextLinkAds and other ads are not permitted on FREE hosted WordPress.com blogs*
  • traffictsar
    traffictsar
    [FONT="]If you are interested in learning how to create an online income or build an online home based business I would like to provide you with some absolutely free information that can shed some light on the Truth about Making Money Online.[/FONT]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

l see a lot of people use blogs, I heard it is an online diary, but do people use it like that??? what is the real purpose for creating a...
Hello, I'm a senior in EE and it's time for the semester project, after our chairman shot down most everyone's project ideas multiple times, I believe I got an 'ok'...
Hi. I am a student of 8th Sem Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I have had an opportunity to work with HIINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL) for my project. Today we reported...
USB Safeguard 1.1 Size: 736KB USB Safeguard is software to encrypt and protect data with a password on your removable pen drives using the AES 256 bits encryption. Simply drag...
Can anyone tell me the Inversion Temperature of Hydrogen. I believer it is Low. The Inversion Temperature - Isn't that the temperature below which Expansion causes Cooling? Does this mean...