how to make money through adsense

csiscool
@csiscool-qA5mGA โ€ข Oct 25, 2024

I want to make money through adsense..

give some suggestions for me,,

I dont want to spend money in starting a site by my own, Is it possible to use adsense using blogspot?[if so , tell I will start one]

I searched , google but didnot get good guidelines

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Jan 25, 2010

    yes You can use your own website.for making money but for that your website must be famous .once your website becomes famous then you can put adds on your website.
    I think All it requires some hard work.

  • csiscool

    @csiscool-qA5mGA • Jan 25, 2010

    goyal420yes You can use your own website.for making money but for that your website must be famous .once your website becomes famous then you can put adds on your website.
    I think All it requires some hard work.

    hmmm, thanks for suggestion

  • csiscool

    @csiscool-qA5mGA • Jan 25, 2010

    will they approve new blogspot account for adsense?

  • vik001ind

    @vik001ind-rOaCSy • Jan 25, 2010

    all blogspot blogs have adsense option by default, they don't ask for any initial payment from you. they will pay as per your Pay per impression & pay per click values means they will pay you as many times someone visits your blog & when someone click on the ads.
    But mind it, they record your IPs & if you try to click the ads on your blog, then they will disable your adsense account.

    You can try other ads engine such as adbrite, tribal fusion, textlinkads etc
    Just you have to signup on their sites & then they will give you html codes that you have to link it in your blog, thats it.
    For increasing popularity of your blog, use blog channels like blogcatalog, mybloglog etc.
    They help increasing you blog viewers.
    But you have to make your blog worth attracting people, try to make it bit attractive. Visit other good blogs & see how they are doing it & use google.
    Happy blogging!

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 25, 2010

    For your information, Tribal Fusion accepts sites with minimum 2000 unique visitors per day.

  • csiscool

    @csiscool-qA5mGA • Jan 25, 2010

    thanks vik001ind and admin,

    but is there any site like adsense,,adbrite allows the new sites with less visitors to publish ads?

  • gaurav.bhorkar

    @gauravbhorkar-Pf9kZD • Jan 25, 2010

    I have tried adbrite, bidvertizer, and many more, but I found adsense the best.

    If you live in India, your blog should be atleast 6 months old to be approved for adsense ads. You must be very patient as it is not easy to earn money through blogging. Its been three years, I am yet to complete the $100 threshold for payment.

  • csiscool

    @csiscool-qA5mGA • Jan 26, 2010

    gaurav.bhorkarI have tried adbrite, bidvertizer, and many more, but I found adsense the best.

    If you live in India, your blog should be atleast 6 months old to be approved for adsense ads. You must be very patient as it is not easy to earn money through blogging. Its been three years, I am yet to complete the $100 threshold for payment.

    till six months, I can publish contents, but is there any site allows us to post ads and earn now

  • gaurav.bhorkar

    @gauravbhorkar-Pf9kZD • Jan 26, 2010

    You can try adbrite, bidvertizer, or any other service which don't have such requirement.

  • csiscool

    @csiscool-qA5mGA • Jan 26, 2010

    gaurav.bhorkarYou can try adbrite, bidvertizer, or any other service which don't have such requirement.

    thank you I will try,, and post here my experience

  • ms_cs

    @ms-cs-Ab8svl • Jan 26, 2010

    gaurav.bhorkarYou can try adbrite, bidvertizer, or any other service which don't have such requirement.

    does it also support wordpress too?

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 26, 2010

    The codes are platform independant. As long as you can view it on the browser, you can put ads on it ๐Ÿ˜€

  • gaurav.bhorkar

    @gauravbhorkar-Pf9kZD • Jan 26, 2010

    ms_csdoes it also support wordpress too?

    No, Wordpress.com does not allow ads to be published. Only the paid version allows you to feature ads.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 26, 2010

    Not sure about wordpress.com's policy. But wordpress self-hosted rocks adsense ๐Ÿ˜€

  • tdave

    @tdave-qWCyX7 • Mar 8, 2010

    The_Big_KNot sure about wordpress.com's policy. But wordpress self-hosted rocks adsense ๐Ÿ˜€

    Just to confirm that Adsense, Yahoo, Chitika, TextLinkAds and other ads are not permitted on FREE hosted WordPress.com blogs*

  • traffictsar

    @traffictsar-iUlk7t • May 11, 2010

    [FONT=&quot]If you are interested in learning how to create an online income or build an online home based business I would like to provide you with some absolutely free information that can shed some light on the Truth about Making Money Online.[/FONT]