How to join two parts in ABAQUS

I am simulating 2D orthogonal turning process in ABAQUS 6.7-4. Its coupled thermal displacement problem which I am doing in ABAQUS Explicit.
for this I have created three different part and now I have to join it.

I read manual and tried cut/merge option but it will not solve my purpose..
anybody can help me out here?????

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Epicor ERP Solution Enabling Quicker Sales Responses and Providing More Accurate Lead Times Epicor Software Corporation today announced that Xtrac has implemented and gone live with the Epicor enterprise resource...
“Staying Lean” describes one company’s journey to lean – overcoming institutional hurdles to make Lean thinking a permanent pathway to future growth 15 October 2009: Increasing profitability and eliminating waste...
hi to all... Can anyone help me to know about the azimuth angle? My question is related to the satellite communication. What is the reason for the azimuth angle to...
The Finnish Mobile giant has reported quarterly loss for the first time in this decade. Chief executive Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo said the demand for mobile devices had improved in many markets...
In a move to fight Amazon's Kindle, Google's planning to offer online ebook store which will work on any device with a browser. Google will host the ebooks and the...