How to implement thread concept in java script...??

hello guy's,
I goone to make my own search engine.But i need multithreaded problem.
But i hear that no feature of thread is available in java script programming.Any one know how to implement multithreaded programming in java script.
😒😒😒

Replies

• mahul
    mahul
    Hi Mohit,

The first question that I would like is why do you need a multithreaded javascript code to run a search engine?

Anyway, javascript is multithreaded by default. By this I mean that you can write two javascript functions which are independent of each other(maybe write some thing to a text box) at regular intervals. If you do this , you will notice that both of these functions work independent of the other which signifies that the browser automatically runs both the functions on different threads.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    No no buddy actually i am not going to build a search engine.Just thinking to animate the process of writing on a search engine.Searching page is mine but the link returns from google.
    Suppose you want to searching about some article on 4004 processor.I give you a link which will automatically write the 4004 processor in the search box and return the link from google database.
    Well thanks for your information....!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    You mean page suggestions as shown in google when you type anything in search box
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Suppose that you want to know who is mohit cboy.I gave you a link.
    After clicking on that link it will display the animation like this
    [​IMG]

and You are automaticully redirected to the searched page....I just display the animation what you have to search on google and you are automatically redirected.
    Here i will display the animation on google search page but i want to do this type of animation on my own page and only the output is from google database.
    Isn't cool...!!
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    I have done it using java but jvm is not enables in everyone browser so i decided to do it in java script.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Well its very easy to do in javascript and
    Can you post your java code?
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Actually i don't have the code at this time.I lost that code during formatting of my PC.
    But it's vary easy in java you just have to implement the thread concept and you have done.
    But i don't have any idea how this can be done in java script.
    I am a beginner in java script.So please help me goyal in code that program.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

[img]animation[/img]

Does this answer your query?
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    @Goyal we can do this also by using "onmouseover" function in input tag but the question is how to create that animation.
    We must need thread concept to do this animation in java script.That is why i posted this question here.After getting reply i didn't get time to try this.So don't know how the thread concept works in java script.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of us log in on CE daily. Some just read the posts, some put new and some at least shout something in the conference. 😁 But, admit it or...
Inspiring video on persevering no matter how many times you have failed in life. A must watch video! [video=youtube;Y6hz_s2XIAU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6hz_s2XIAU[/video]
How to increase the upload speed for torrent from our system?
Entrepreneurship is one such avenue that is less traveled. Those who have walked this path have written extensively about it through online articles and books. Let's make a collection of...
Gatwick Airport Appoint Human Recognition Systems to Investigate New Innovations in Airport Security Operations Human Recognition Systems (HRS) has signed a contract with Gatwick Airport to support them with a...