How To Identify Your Own Passion?

Inviting all the random thoughts and views on identifying your own passion and why it is important.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    When there is pure Joy in your heart and you are at Peace with Life, there lies your Passion.
  • vinci
    vinci
    what we can do with whole hearts and peace in mind defines our passion.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    When there is pure Joy in your heart and you are at Peace with Life, there lies your Passion.
    Does that mean blissful sleep => Passion? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Anything which gives you peace of mind and you enjoy/love doing it, then it may be called a passion.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    The_Big_K
    Really? ๐Ÿ˜
    No. That was just a 'random' thought though. ๐Ÿ˜›

Passion is something that gives you satisfaction, makes you feel happy and you are able to do your job well.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    According to Ravi Teja, the action which will give you "Kick" then it can be felt as Passion.

For example, Riding Bike at 100+ km/hr gives "Kick" of excitement and pleasure but if something goes wrong then we might get kicked. Risky, yet this is also called Passion to ride Bike at 100+ Kmph but...

Let say,

A Passion is an emotion of desire or very strong feeling to achieve something by implementing your ideas on it.

The_Big_K
    Yes, everyone's passion starts with a dream and will be carried forward by our actions in real life. Making our dreams come true will give pure joy to our heart and will bring peace to our thoughts. It's all about we, letting know what your passion is.

For example, If you had strong feeling or desire to present articles in international magazines then you'll work for it and if you're enjoying your work then you'll mark it as your passion automatically.

So ultimately, "The biggest satisfaction to our mind will occur only, when we can appreciate our own deeds or work" hence the passion lies there where we get satisfaction.

Note: Own words, doesn't mean that will be as it was stated above! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Mr.Don
    According to Ravi Teja, the action which will give you "Kick" then it can be felt as Passion.
    I remember this movie 'Kick'. ๐Ÿ˜
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    The act on doing which it gives you satisfaction , consistent positive results , and if you do it whole heartedly even after knowing that you are not going to get paid for it , then that is what your passion is !
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Whatever you do in your hobby time, and if that becomes your career, then yeah, that is your passion! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ok CEans, I have something really interesting to share with you all. I had been to Phoenix Mills, Mumbai, India last friday, and I witnessed Creativity Live. It was an...
when will be ies exam 2012
i have planned to read about c language. can anyone suggest me a book please
Hi friends, Many of them watch films.And many of us admire the film stars. My favourite hero is Tollywood Super Star Mahesh Babu(Prince) Favourite heroine is Samantha... So friends you...
hey guys i want to know about NPTEL web site. i want to design new site as my major project based on java script by the reference of NPTEL site....