NPTEL site information

hey guys i want to know about NPTEL web site. i want to design new site as my major project based on java script by the reference of NPTEL site. so please those have any information regarding the same let me know.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yogita_169
    hey guys i want to know about NPTEL web site. i want to design new site as my major project based on java script by the reference of NPTEL site. so please those have any information regarding the same let me know.
    It's difficult to suggest anything unless you ask very specific questions. What information are you looking for about the NPTEL website?
  • yogita_169
    yogita_169
    The_Big_K
    It's difficult to suggest anything unless you ask very specific questions. What information are you looking for about the NPTEL website?
    sorry for replying late . I want to know about it's source code. it's based on java script right! if suppose i will try to make another site by the reference of NPTEL then what would be it's requirements πŸ‘Ž πŸ‘Ž. And what should be my first step?
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    yogita_169
    sorry for replying late . I want to know about it's source code. it's based on java script right! if suppose i will try to make another site by the reference of NPTEL then what would be it's requirements πŸ‘Ž πŸ‘Ž. And what should be my first step?
    NPTEL site is based on PHP and HTML(Home page is a pure HTML and Javascript page, other links defined in PHP). It's difficult to compare it with your project. Just tell us your requirements, so that we can suggest you. Your first step should be having a detailed plan of your website on paper. write down overview of your project on paper and then start which elements you can use to implement them. All the bestπŸ‘ .
  • yogita_169
    yogita_169
    K!r@nS!ngu
    NPTEL site is based on PHP and HTML(Home page is a pure HTML and Javascript page, other links defined in PHP). It's difficult to compare it with your project. Just tell us your requirements, so that we can suggest you. Your first step should be having a detailed plan of your website on paper. write down overview of your project on paper and then start which elements you can use to implement them. All the bestπŸ‘ .
    thank you..i got my required information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For all CE, CPWD DSR 2012 is enclosed. Rgds πŸ˜€ Sourav
Nokia Belle update is now available for download. The update promises 'Same phone,New experience'. Check out the following video -
"A Day Made of Glass 2," Corning's expanded vision for the future of glass technologies. This video share the story of how highly engineered glass, with companion technologies, will help...
I have been given a project to design a frame for Railway Compressor . how should i start ???πŸ˜’
It is hard to believe, but a modern processor is the most complex finished product in the world. Here comes a question: What is so complex in this piece of...