How to get MIDAS GEN software

I need it to complete my thesis on column shortening and Midas only offers 30 days trial and that too for only any one of its softwares. I have already installed MIDAS CIVIL and I cant find cracked MIDAS. If any of you could provide it, I would be grateful. Any version would do as in MIDAS gen 2010, 2011,2012...... any.
Also, does any of you have membership of CIVILEA. Can you share its id and password if not openly then personally. I would be very thankful and promise I will not misuse it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unfortunately, this is something we do not support. Software piracy, unintended use of the software does not go with what CE stands for.

This discussion is being locked.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the successful launch of Google's flagship phone Nexus 6P in October, the Shenzhen-based company Huawei has announced the launch of is gold variant with “Nexus 6P Special Edition” for...
What is the role and work to be performed by Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL and is there possible carrier growth?
Is there any vacancy or recruitment process going on recently for mechanical engineer either in govt. or private sector?
The iconic Volkswagen Beetle from the 60's will hit the Indian roads once again! Volkswagen has just launched the latest version of the Beetle priced at 28.73 lakhs. The company...
I found this little unnecessary blank space appearing by default in any conversation. I would like to know how to decrease it and send the text with as much space...