How to Get Free Stuff - Seems to violate the First Law

Disclaimer: The poster is not responsible if one ends up with an empty wallet. I personally do not belive that anything is totally free.

Quote:
It turns out that you can get and do a lot of things in this world for free. "How to Get Free Stuff" shows you how to tap into this secret market! From free magazines, to free yachts, to a free first class flight upgrade, this is your guide to the sweet life. So put away your wallet, check out these instructions, and get yourself some free stuff. All projects come from Instructables.com, are written by our creative community, and contain pictures for each step so you can easily make these yourself.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    From that link this is very true :- #-Link-Snipped-#

I have experience as we used to order samples for many parts that we planned to used in our final design.

I also remember when one of our roommate planned to go abroad and we collected almost 10Kg printed brochure from different universities.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aditya Gupta and Karan Kumar co-founded iGenero in 2009. Based out of Hyderabad, iGenero is a digital marketing solutions provider that helps in accentuating a brand message through streamlined communication...
Quote: Mobile engagement amongst Design Engineers is growing, so the team at electropages thought it would be neat to offer New and existing App users the option to have the...
I am a graduate of 2013 in cse engineering. I wanted to pursue mtech from a nice college but my entrance exam (GATE 2013) rank was poor and i couldnt...
Today I was listining song "Hae Preet Zahan ki Reet" from Purab aur paschim there was serious argument between pran and manoj kumar just before that song about India In...
Hello crazy engineers' friends , First off I'd like to congratulate you for the excellent work . You guys are doing a great job . Keep it up . Now...