How to get a job in software development field in any MNC?

Sir, I have 62 % in my 10th, 52 % in my 12th and 48 % in my btech(due to some personal problem with clg) so wat is the best possible way to get a job in software development field in any MNC??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    andy123
    Sir, I have 62 % in my 10th, 52 % in my 12th and 48 % in my btech(due to some personal problem with clg) so wat is the best possible way to get a job in software development field in any MNC??
    Well, there isn't any sure shot way. You just have to update your profile, build your skills, prepare for technical and HR interviews, prepare for aptitude and logical tests; and submit your resume to as many job portals as you can. That's the only way to get a job from MNC.

Then there are other ways like walk-ins or attending job fairs. If you want to get into an MNC in the longer run; start getting experience with any company that is ready to offer you a job in the domain of your choice. Build some experience for about 2-3 years and then jump into MNC. I'm sure this strategy will fetch you more salary package and better position over your friends.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

American company InFocus has announced a new Android smartphone called 'InFocus M370' that is going on sale in India at Rs. 5999 on 9th October. Available in two colour variants...
Wishing CEan @Saandeep Sreerambatla a very happy birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true. Have a rocking year ahead.
A friend shared this video with me telling me how hard it is for her to maintain work life balance. All work, No Play - she wrote as the caption....
As it turns out, thousands take home loan in India by the age of 25 or 30 to buy a house they want to live in, instead of paying rent....
Global warming is a burning issue and scientists across the globe are cooking up ways to create a clean and green energy source as the potential solution. A team of...