how to filter URL in JMeter and get 'Post' values

Hi,

I recorded a login and logout sequence of a site in JMeter.

I have also set URL filter for .htm. since many file extensions including .js,.css,.jpg,.gif were recorded.

However after recording , i dont get parameter in 'Send Parameters with the request'. Please find attached screenshot.

Can anyone please help ASAP???

Thank you,

Replies

• glinius
    glinius
    Hi. Your "error-page-without-paramters" is totally expected as usual flow is:

1. Send GET request to Login Page (just open it in browser). No parameters are required at this stage
    2. Send POST request providing username, password, any other mandatory parameters.
    3. After that 3rd page should be opened in case of success. In case of error - it'll still be a login page.

Also don't forget to add a Apache JMeter - User's Manual: Component Reference to represent browser cookies and deal with cookie-based authentication. Besides it's likely that you'll have to provide some more parameters. See #-Link-Snipped-# guide for more details.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to create dll file using dev cpp compiler any body can help
what are the activities to be conducted in college to help juniors from our ECE forum?help me friends
I want to know whether we can use sports bike transmission for small cars as sequential transmission? (i.e, cars with 800 cc)
i need ur help in reverse engineering project " converting the legacy turbo C code of 16 bit operating system to C# code that runs on 64 bit operating system"
Hi friends, as we all know that beam is an important structural member. i want to know its applications in everyday life. so here it is an act of great...