Application of beam

Hi friends, as we all know that beam is an important structural member. i want to know its applications in everyday life. so here it is an act of great kindness by you if you explore its applications and tell me there.

Replies

• CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Beams are used as wall cranes, roofing supports, to make skids for generators and compressors and other large vessels like tanks. Beams are used on HIAB trucks as the boom:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    and also as support arms for the truck when it takes up a load:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, as we know that beam is an important structural member. here i am searching for basic requirements of a beam design. so if you have any scenerio in...
Hi friends..... Am a final year ECE student and an embedded system enthusiast...........
I am a beginner in embedded systems.... want to make a project in embedded system,working on microcontrollers.. please give suggestions....
Following are some notable changes from the last stable version of Ubuntu, 12.04. Linux kernel 3.5.3 GNOME 3.5.90. Python 3.0 and no longer include 2.0 by default. The X.org stack...
It looks like iOS 6 has introduced a nasty bug with the Microsoft Exchange support in iOS6. A lot of users are reporting that after upgrading their iPhones and iPads...