How to earn money online.....?

Hi, i am a civil engineering graduate, presently i am doing M.Tech., i am having internet in my home, i want to make use of both (i.e. my degree & internet) to earn the money, so is there any way.........?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    S. A. Hosamani
    Hi, i am a civil engineering graduate, presently i am doing M.Tech., i am having internet in my home, i want to make use of both (i.e. my degree & internet) to earn the money, so is there any way.........?
    I can think of one.

You can start a blog and write posts related to structural engineering. You could start with articles for engineering students and even for experienced professionals. Develop traffic to your website and setup advertisements through adbrite/adsense to monetize your blog.

Sounds good?
  • paid_money
    paid_money
    Now you can earn more and more money by inviting your friends to mGinger.
    Select your address book and get started

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    paid_money
    Now you can earn more and more money by inviting your friends to mGinger.
    Select your address book and get started

#-Link-Snipped-#

This site is rubbish things nothing is there.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    buddy,as far as i know,u must be getting a stipend and once you complete your M.Tech you will earning in moolahs,as for earning in internet wat biggie suggeted is the only genuine way,ur quite intelligent enough to fall in such moent eraning traps,i suggest you better contribute in a project or assist a prof in his work you will earn money,respect and expereince!!!
  • mohantej
    mohantej
    money online

S. A. Hosamani
    hi frnd
    my name is mohan ,i am also electronics engineering i also wanted to earn money likeu ....i know whatz going in ur mind,dnt mind i will tell u the ways to earn ..dnt worry about money u dnt need even a single paise..i will giv some links below u just click the link and earn atleat 10 to 20 dollars for registering....dnt worry about money u dnt want even a single paise,what u need is internet connection and some faith to work if yes you can get
    money for free.below are some of the links
    of paid companies just for registering and clicking their ads without no cost...dnt forget to read
    faq of the links so u can understand what 2 do..good luck..just giv a visit and earn like me..i hav earned 100 dollars in 2 days.paste these links in your browser and open..i am not able to add these links

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€;-)๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜
  • kss974
    kss974
    ๐Ÿ˜
    There are many ways by which you can earn online.One can earn in the range from $ 200-$1000 p/month depending on their interest and efforts. Click this link to find
  • ajay355
    ajay355
    Re: money online

Hi this is ajay doing mechanical engg. 3rd year. Can you plz send the link i too wants to earn money online which is a better earning process for students.
  • S. A. Hosamani
    S. A. Hosamani
    Plz send the links.....
  • harishpv428
    harishpv428
    Paid to Click Sites pay for just surfing ads.NO credit card required
    This is not a scam.Checkout the link for more information.
  • reddishlulu
    reddishlulu
    Hi everybody,i just joined today,well couple months go,i bought a packet that teachs you how to making online money,to tell you the truth i didnt make even single dollar,if any of you have done be4,could you please help us?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those packets never work. To tell you the truth, there is no short cut to making money ๐Ÿ˜” . I recommend following blog for tips & tricks making money online -

ShoeMoney โ€“ Skills to Pay the Bills

PS: In the end remember: Its about patience, hard work and persistence.
  • wowsurabhi
    wowsurabhi
    Hey guys out there...Hope you would love the idea of earning cash by checking your mails.

Check out my earning in two days of joining. ๐Ÿ˜

Its an Indian company paying you in Indian Rupee!!! Check the link for yourself:

Wish you easy earning!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    NO advertising on CE Forums, without permissions, please.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    it would be better if we close this thread ,as many people giving links ??
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    the only way to earn money is from your hardwork dont follow any shortcuts
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    Making money through online resources is not a easy task and without complete knowledge about it is harmful.
  • josum
    josum
    The easieas and fastest way to earn money online!!!
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Enjoy !
  • pradeepgm
    pradeepgm
    Hi this is pradeep 3rd yr eee
    Plz send the links..... to my mail

Note: All sharing should be done on the forum. Not through private mailing ID
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thread Closed. It is becoming a haunt for spammers and advertisers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After installing Nortel VPN client on my Laptop, firstly it RIP was on and I was not able to connect. Once RIP was disabled.. I am stillunable to connect An...
hi friends... can u please provide me any information about rating of step up transformer.... ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Every year many language dies out. Some people think it is not important that life will be easier if few language in the world. To what extent do you agree...
Advertising is discouraging us from different individuals and makes everyone to be and to look the same. Agree or disagree?
CEans, Those who are looking for a mini-project in electronics - can try to build a proximity sensor. Wikipedia says: - A proximity sensor is a sensor able to detect...