how to do hot reboot

hi friend any one know how to restart our window widhout shutdown...
i hear about something hot reboot ...but don,t able to do this ....
would u know how to do this....šŸ˜’

Replies

• shruti palod
    shruti palod
    Hi Mohit.
    When you click on the shutdown button, make sure to simultaneous press shift Button. If you hold the Shift key down while clicking on Shutdown button, you computer will restart without shutting down the Computer. This is callled a hot reboot.It works on win xp not sure about other versions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends any one know how to install window xp in 10 minute .... . i hear that after loading the file or copying the file from the boot disk...
Googleā€™s ā€˜Donā€™t Be Evilā€™ Mantra is ā€˜Bullshit,ā€™ Adobe Is Lazy: Appleā€™s Steve Jobs (Update 2) | Epicenter | Wired.com Jobs actually said: ā€œDonā€™t be evil is a load of crap,ā€....
hello friends, i wanna know how to encrypt a usb drive and if there are any softwares for doing so
solve using shell programming 1.Find all files ending in ".c" in a given directory tree 2.Rename all the files with ".txt" extension in current directory to have a ".xtx" extension....
if a fan can give cold air in summer then y we cannt get hot air fm the same fan in winter???????šŸ˜Ž