What is your plan for financial freedom?

Financial freedom is, in short, making money work for you than you working for money. That means, you won't have to go to work to earn money.

Have you thought of this? Is it possible? If yes, what's your plan to achieve that?

Replies

• sushant005
    sushant005
    Well i think financial freedom can be achieved but it depends on the individuals annual income and the way in which he/she saving their money monthly or annually.
    And the major thing is that we are observing that the cost of living is also increasing at the rate of 7-8% annually so the plan for achieving also depends upon this factor otherwise it may not be a successful financial freedom.So in future the rate of cost of living may increase then today's beyond the expectation of individuals plan.

I haven't thought o this.But ya it is possible but depends upon some factors.
    Now i am still a student so for me no plans. but ya may be in future after completing my studies.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Surely, saving is not the best thing to do.
  • Leo
    Leo
    I also believe just saving is not the best thing. By the way i think this is not the question to be asked, because we must not tell our plans to other before success because if it appears successful plan many people will try to attempt it and will surely lead to failure of plan, 100% practical thing. If someone wants to tell his plans then matter is otherwise else i surely think very few people will ever bother to answer this question.
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Well I think everyone in the world wants financial freedom. But financial freedom is only possible when one have lots of money to spend around. Or we can even say that financial freedom is a kind of business by making money work around us. When a general person spend money on share market then he/she dosen't know that what will be going to happen with his or her money, or who will do anything with that money. They only know that when the share market will be high then if at that time share will be selled then they get higher value of money. So this is also a type of financial freedom.
    But a general working person can't think to be financially free.......these are only for a big business names........./
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think everyone can achieve financial freedom. It does not necessarily mean that one should earn lot of money. Say, even if you could earn enough to sustain your lifestyle without having to go to work - you've achieved financial freedom.
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    is there any way so that a person can earn money by sitting at home ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rishi0922
    is there any way so that a person can earn money by sitting at home ?
    Yeah, if you could build a popular blog, you can easily earn money sitting at home. ShoeMoney, for example earns about 40,000 USD per week just through his popular blog. Everything is possible online! 😀
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I think every salaried man has achieved a financial freedom. His needs revolve around his monthly pay packet and increments. 😀
  • Leo
    Leo
    The_Big_K
    I think everyone can achieve financial freedom. It does not necessarily mean that one should earn lot of money. Say, even if you could earn enough to sustain your lifestyle without having to go to work - you've achieved financial freedom.
    I agree on this.
  • millionaire
    millionaire
    i think financial freedom is a kind of income security. not a job security. i.e u will get money whether u work or not.
    this can b achieved by just managing where to invest money or having a firm of ur own. bt this also requires money.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    millionaire
    i think financial freedom is a kind of income security. not a job security. i.e u will get money whether u work or not.
    this can b achieved by just managing where to invest money or having a firm of ur own. bt this also requires money.
    An old thread, but I personally love it 😉 . Financial freedom is more about passive income, I guess.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

5 boys and 3 girls do the work in 7 days . how many days will be required to do the same work with 4 boys and 5 girls....
Suppose you have landed in Tokyo. The major mode of transport in Japan is trains. So, once you are at a railway station, you will have to use some basic...
he...I am learning Japanese language.I know you can find no of difficulties while learning Japanese language. This is appeal to all who know the Japanese language...please paste your suggestion here...
With its new location-based Places feature, Facebook may have just lit the match that will ignite another round of privacy controversy. On Wednesday, Facebook took the wraps off of Places,...
Bangalore-based digital publisher EC Media International on Thursday launched its multi-function e-book reader Wink that supports 15 Indian languages. The Wink E-Reader comes with an amazing storehouse of more than...