How to design a indoor portable composter for wet waste in least cost?

It should be of medium size like dustbin in our house to compost the wet waste in least time using culture.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

My father built a portable composter using a broken earthen pot. He'd dump all the wet waste and then use this powder - Bacillidine Biogil on it: #-Link-Snipped-#

He's quite happy with the results. Overall cost - < Rs. 300. Hope this helps. 

PS: Not sure if that helps. There wasn't much design involved. 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Quote: PS: Not sure if that helps. There wasn't much design involved. Endquote

Composting happens by itself when bio activity is not curtailed. Not much design needed. Smells can be a problem in apartment blocks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The design will need to consider the following:Fluid flow rate = 50mL/minAir flow rate = As low as possibleFluid media = Peritoneal DialysateMedia temperature = 34 Deg CAir media =...
I am doing BE ece .  I wanted to do my master degree in astronomy .  What is the eligibility to do astronomy as ME .Where is this course available?Tell...
A lot of engineering students are looking for project ideas that are useful for the society. I thought I'd start making a list along with summary so that our fellow...
We are doing project on light weight chassis development for four wheeler.so we choose duster car and we couldn't found material of chasis.so plz help us
To know the real time use of user defined exception in java!