How to create a robo for robo wars

hi, i want to make my first robot for to participate in robot wars. Actually, can anyone one tell from where i have to start................................. my work.

Replies

• venkatesh9848
    venkatesh9848
    sir this is venkatesh.. i wanna want to make a robo for robo war in order to participate in robowar competition. so please help me to how to design it
  • rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    its easy u need to buy a robot kit first,then solder it and program it
  • Mathivanan_don
    Mathivanan_don
    First mention what kind of event you are going to participate. B'coz in robowar you have many events like linefollower, chess playing robo, robo race, fighting robo,etc
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Make a humoniod, its a multipurpose robot

prudhvitejasirla
    hi, i want to make my first robot for to participate in robot wars. Actually, can anyone one tell from where i have to start................................. my work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In IT, our client has acquired a company....what benefits can we get????????
Please help me with ideas to work on for my mini project
Hello Everyone. Myself John. I am great fan of TV shows. Mostly i Watch American Comedy TV shows. Recently I Watch How I Met your Mother Seventh season's Episodes on...
Today we celebrated it in the college with our present faculty and also remembering our old faculty members who left the college.. Also I called my school teachers.. Its a...
I have a problem, please give the solution of that with explanation..? 25 horses are there. you have to decide top 3 against them. only 5 can race at a...