Acquiring a company

In IT, our client has acquired a company....what benefits can we get????????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    monujatt
    In IT, our client has acquired a company....what benefits can we get????????
    Employees generally do not get benefit. Most of the acquisitions are aimed at growing business, getting more market-share, acquiring talent or getting existing clients of the company being acquired.

I'm not quite sure about the situation. It's your client's company that has acquired another company. I think it doesn't hint at any benefit to your company. Maybe you'll get some more work from your clients.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please help me with ideas to work on for my mini project
Hello Everyone. Myself John. I am great fan of TV shows. Mostly i Watch American Comedy TV shows. Recently I Watch How I Met your Mother Seventh season's Episodes on...
Today we celebrated it in the college with our present faculty and also remembering our old faculty members who left the college.. Also I called my school teachers.. Its a...
I have a problem, please give the solution of that with explanation..? 25 horses are there. you have to decide top 3 against them. only 5 can race at a...
hello people ..i am assigned to prepare a punchlist of civil snags...i have taken these photos..how do i write these things into a punchlist?. i have assigned numbers to these...